Feng Shui Update by Peter Lung – VIRTUAL Event – Year of the OX (REHAB Fundraiser) 2021
Thank you for all your generous donations to our annual fundraising for Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific in Hawaii since 2006!
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are unable to host the annual Feng Shui update talk in-person early 2021. We want to offer a virtual Feng Shui talk via Zoom and cannot do this without your support. All ticket proceeds benefit REHAB Hospital of the Pacific (REHAB) mission to Rebuild Lives Together for those with physical and cognitive disabilities.
Celebrate WOFS Las Vegas 19th Anniversary – BIG SALE
Celebrate with us – November 14
Due to pandemic social distancing guidelines, if you do not want to come to store. Please contact our store 702-386-1888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit our website www.wofsusa.com (Apply Discount code: Happy20).
Are you ready for 2021? Year of the Yin Metal OX
2020 is almost coming to an end and it has been quite a year! As we are quickly approaching 2021, we need to prepare for the best and also be ready to overcome any upcoming obstacles. You should start to use 2021 Lillian Too’s Feng Shui Alamance and diary making your new plan and must choose auspicious date for starting new project, wedding, sign contract and renovation, etc. They are ready for you to deliver or pickup at the stores (WOFS Las Vegas and WOFS Honolulu) NOW! Don’t wait and delay your plan! We have been delayed our plan due to pandemic period.
General Outlook of the year
- Fire is the wealth element in 2021. You need to wear lucky colors such as red, pink, and burgundy to help capture the wealth luck; especially if you were born in the months of November, December, and January.
- Tiger and Rabbit zodiac will have strong relationship luck. You should carry the Enhancing Relationship Amuletto boost up your luck.
- Ox zodiac will be supported by Tai Sui (Grand Duke Jupiter) and it will be a busy year. You must carry the 2021 Tai Sui Amulet or Tai Sui Card to appease him.
- Dragon and Snake zodiacs will have auspicious stars to help bringing good luck but will also need to control the bad energy from Five Yellow Star. You MUST keep the 5 Element Pagoda Tree of Life for protection.
- Finally, the Horse, Dog and Monkey zodiacs will be lucky from the auspicious stars in 2021, but Dog person should not make significant investments this year.
- Sheep will face Tai Sui and need to carry the Tai Sui amulet or Tai Sui Card to appease the Grand Duke Jupiter.
- Rooster will have strong money luck with great support during the Ox year but need to pay attention for office politics. It will be better for you to wear the Anti Jealousy Medallion to block the negative enegry.
- It will not be a smooth year for Boar person and cash flow will be tight. As you do not have lucky star in 2021. You need to keep the Anti-Burlgary amulet for protection from losing money, and 28 Hums Wheel for protection. It is not the right year to loan money to others and you must team up with your ally – Rabbit and secret friend – Tiger for better luck.
- Rat person will have lucky stars to help overcome obstacles and need to pay attention to your health due to the Illness star. You must carry the Good Health Gold Card for protection.
Newsletter – Luck for the 12 Chinese Zodiacs in October 2020
Chung Yeong Festival (重陽節)
Chung Yeong Festival (重陽節), also known as the Double Ninth Festival (久久節 ) and the Chrysanthemum Festival (菊の節句), is observed on the ninth day of the ninth month in the Chinese Lunar calendar. This year it’ll be on October 25, 2020. Traditional Chinese and Korean will visit the cemetery of their ancestors to pay their respects. They will offer food and fruit as well as burn incense to their ancestors. Ching Ming and Chung Yeong Festival are important dates for us to pay respects to our ancestors.
According to the Lo Shu number, Nine is the yang fire element and the double ninth day and month will bring intense fire. Chrysanthemum bloom during that time; it will be advisable to drink chrysanthemum tea or liquor to balance your health.